This is so good, y’all! It only has 4 ingredients and it feels like magic when it all comes together. It’s like a lighter custard. I love the light lemony flavor, especially when garnished with fresh mint and lemon zest!
- 1 Meyer lemon, juiced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 container (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by heating together the cream and sugar in a saucepan until boiling. Allow to boil for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Let sit for 15 minutes and transfer to individual ramekins- I split it between 4.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until fully set.